A visit to Ellon Academy

 

A visit to Ellon Academy

On Thursday, 6th May, I was kindly invited by Ellon Academy staff to visit the school and discuss plans for using the 'Maddie is Online' series and resources in the digital literacy programme with S1 children from the new school year. I met with the wonderful librarian and teachers of the school who were very welcoming and I also had the privilege to go on a tour of the school building. I was impressed by the facilities, the beautiful library and the efficient organisation of the school floors. This was my first professional visit after March 2020 when we first became inundated with the pandemic and it felt like the beginning of a new era. Although with face masks, sanitizers and via a safe distance it still felt a very refreshing trip.

I have a selection of beautiful photos to share with you of the library and the school interior, complete with two exhibitions of fabrics and pottery. Enjoy!

Thank you to all the staff in Ellon Academy who welcomed me and for the interest in 'Maddie is Online'!










Comments

Popular Posts